This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Executive or Account Manager to join a fast-paced integrated marketing communications agency in Swansea.
Ideally with agency experience and educated to degree level, you will be highly motivated and passionate about helping to deliver creative integrated digital marketing campaigns for a range of high-profile B2B and B2C clients across Wales and the UK.
You will help develop and manage multi-faceted digital campaigns featuring social, influencer management, advertising, PR, design and collateral production.
You should be a self-starter capable of creating and managing on and offline content – written, graphic, photographic and video – and working with popular social, e-mail marketing, monitoring and analytics platforms.
You will be organised and able to manage multiple projects within tight timescales plus you should be a strong communicator, capable to working within a close-knit team and ensuring both clients and colleagues are kept abreast of progress.
• relevant degree plus industry experience
• a good understanding of marketing strategy and planning
• knowledge and passion for digital marketing best practice including search, social, email and PPC
• experience of integrated campaign management how to tailor campaigns for the best return on investment
• hands on, able to think on your feet and come up with strategic ideas for marketing challenges.
• a fast learner and have great attention to detail
• a positive, friendly team player who is eloquent and confident when engaging with a variety of people, from clients and suppliers to members of the public
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit your CV and a brief covering letter.
CIM qualifications would be an advantage.
This role is a permanent, full-time position based in Swansea.
Salary: £19,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
Even if you’re not planning to move right now but you think you might be headed in our direction at some stage in the future, drop us a line or pop in for a chat. We’re always keen to know who’s out there and what you’re planning.